SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR APPLICATION
Health, Healing & Happiness
June 06-07, 2020
SHOW DATES & TIME:
10 am - 5 pm
Produced & Organized by:
Health, Healing & Happiness LLC
Terms and Conditions
Please read each item carefully. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Health, Healing & Happiness LLC reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.
- Each exhibitor must submit an individual application and payment. Spaces cannot be combined for multiple parties with separate businesses.
- Exhibitors must staff their exhibits during their entire attendance days from 10 am to 5 pm. Earlier breakdown requests must be approved by event organizer in advance.
- Exhibitors are fully responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Event organizer will provide draped banquet tables and 2 chairs per table. Exhibitors are responsible for everything else.
- If you need electricity at your booth, please select this item in the application. An electricity charge of $79 per booth applies.
- Exhibitors shall only display, sell, sample or give away merchandise, literature, and services specified in this application.
- All food and beverage samples must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products: no meat, fish, or fowl (flesh, fat, broth, or gelatin), eggs, dairy, casein, or whey. If your products contain honey, please specify this clearly for our visitors to recognize.
- All merchandise sold or displayed must be free of animal products and must not be tested on animals.
- Exhibitors are responsible for safeguarding items to protect them from loss or theft. Neither Venue nor Health, Healing & Happiness LLC assume any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- Food & Beverage sales and sampling booths are required to have the appropriate permit from the Southern Nevada Health Department (SNHD), a food handler card for anyone serving food at the booth, and abide by all SNHD rules to prepare and serve food. Every food & beverage booth will be subject to inspection at event begin. The event organizer can assist with permit and inspection questions if needed.
- All exhibitors are encouraged to bring hand trucks to transport their items into the exhibit areas.
- Exhibitors confirm that they have all applicable licenses and permits for the trade and sale of their products and services at the event, and that they can provide the respective documentation upon request.
- No exclusivity can be granted for specific product types or services, but event organizer will avoid any brand name duplication as much as is realistically possible.
- Exhibitors agree to permit photographs and video to be taken of their booth and their booth staff at Health, Healing & Happiness, to be used for promotional purposes for the event. All photographs/video footage will be the property of Health, Healing & Happiness LLC.
- Exhibitors agree to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, sales tax permits, and applicable liability insurance, including liability insurance for food booths.
- Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of the Health, Healing & Happiness event, which is outside of event organizer's control, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, lockouts, illness or death, then event organizers shall in no way be liable to exhibitors and sponsors.
- Exhibitors agree to make no claim for any reason against Health, Healing & Happiness LLC or Venue for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, visitors or any other persons, incurred at the event.
- Exhibitors agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Health, Healing & Happiness LLC, including its officers, staff, crew and volunteers, and Venue, from all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, theft, injuries, costs, expenses and losses to any person or goods/property arising out of or connected in any way with the participation and using of space at the event. Exhibitors agree that this release is intended to be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown. Health, Healing & Happiness LLC, its officers, staff, crew and volunteers will not be responsible for any merchandise, cash, displays or personal items/property lost, damaged, or stolen during participation at Health, Healing & Happiness Events. Exhibitors are solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from activities at the event.